Thursday, January 28, 2010

Swagbucks

I know that I said this blog was going to be for just money making sites, but I can't keep this site to myself, it would just be wrong of me to do that. Well with Swagbucks it is so simple that an idiot could get it right. Well I have been a member for about 4 months now and have redeemed so far enough swagbucks for 4 Five Dollar pay-pal certificates. Now don't sit there and think that you can only get gift cards because that is not the case here. In fact you can get baseball cards,children's items,electronics and so much more. In fact before I turned in some of my swagbucks I was sitting at about almost 3 thousand swagbucks. Now I am back up to 1528 swagbucks. Now let me get to what you do to earn these amazing swagbucks. You may be asking do I have to buy stuff to get the swagbucks and my answer is no and yes. The way this site works is that you earn swagbucks by searching the web when you use their site to surf. You can earn different amount of swagbucks for searching many different things. Now with shopping it is only optional but I recommend you using it for certain online stores if you are going to shop, it is well worth it. You get 2 swagbucks for every dollar you spend on an item at a store of the swagbucks store list. You also can earn swagbucks by joining the fun-full swag code hunts. That alone is fun and you earn swagbucks by doing the hunt. Do note that too is optional. The referral program they have is just so delightful, with every referral you have you earn the same face value swagbucks that they earn when they search and shop or even if they take part into the swagcode hunt. Do note that you have to be from the US,UK or Canada to register. Quebec is not an eligible one and you need to be 13 or older to be a member. I have to say that this is one of the best sites that I was ever referred to. So if you want to earn great prizes just by searching then I want you to stop in at swagbucks and check it out by clicking here. Oh yeah they also have video games and consoles for wii ps3 and much more items like these. So get out there and have some fun earning.

No comments:

Post a Comment