Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My most favorite PTC Site

Hello, this site is a ptc site and it is called NeoBux. I have made a profit everyday off my referral rentals. Although you do not have to buy referrals or upgrade. You can stay as a free member and still earn. I have been a member for 6 weeks now. Here you need 2.00 to cashout and they pay through pay-pal and alertpay. NeoBux is a very popular site that is still growing. Here at NeoBux you get 4+ ads a day but the way this works is that you get your original 4 ads everyday. For the extra ads you need to check back with the site through out the day to get them. For the earnings it is as follow: Standard Member Per click: $0.010 (standard view) · $0.015 (extended view)
Per referral click: $0.005 (standard view) · $0.010 (extended view)
Golden Membership Per click: $0.010 (standard view) · $0.020 (extended view)Per referral click: $0.010 (standard view) · $0.020 (extended view) 

NeoBux has many different packages though after you upgrade to the golden membership which is $90.00 dollars a year. If I was to upgrade I would stick with just the Golden Membership because the other packages are very pricey. This is one site that I reccomend you to look at right away. You won't be sorry, I promise that. Click here to be transported to the site. Well Neobux is still going strong and I have to say that their support system is great for any type of problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment